Barça’s final decision with Ronald Koeman

The future of Ronald Koeman on the Barça bench it is complicated after the bad end of the season of the Barcelona team. As reported by ‘RAC-1’, the Catalan club has decided to relieve the Dutch coach “by 99%”. That remaining 1% corresponds to the possibility that Barça did not find a substitute for guarantees. If so, Koeman could continue.

According to the aforementioned medium, the fact that Koeman is not a bet by Joan Laporta weighs in the decision of the president, who also sees the technician’s approaches as improvable Dutch in matches.

It may interest you

  • In the Coliseum, there where it all started.

  • The moment of the notes.

  • “Defending this shield must be motivation enough.”

The information also ensures that Laporta did not want to influence during the season so as not to destabilize the team, who was immersed in the fight for the King’s Cup first and for the League later.

Thus, the Barça club is already working on a substitute to take over from the Dutchman. If he does not find a technician who convinces the board, then yes Koeman could continue at the helm of the team and fulfill his second year of contract. It should be remembered that in the press conference prior to the match against Celta, Koeman said that he could and wanted to continue at the helm of Barça, although his statements could also read between the lines his uncertainty regarding his own future.

Leave a Comment